For Home Buyers
Purchasing Real Estate In Maine – Who Do You Want Inspecting This Potentially Major Purchase?
Congratulations! After all the looking and running around, you’ve finally settled on a property to purchase. The seller has accepted your offer and the bank financing is now under way. There’s only one problem. You’ve just contracted to purchase property costing many thousands of dollars that may have taken you an hour or two to walk through! Locating any defects now is crucial. The property does not come with a money-back guarantee or a return policy if you’re not happy. Once you own the property, it’s yours to maintain and repair, regardless of the problems.
Like the vast majority of purchasers, you were smart enough to make the purchase and sale contract contingent upon a satisfactory building inspection. With all the excitement of making a large purchase, it’s hard to look at things with an unbiased “eye”, and now you need an expert to evaluate the property and it’s true condition.
Relax. You’ve come to the right place. I will give you the peace of mind you need by providing you with the true condition of the property. I treat the purchase of real estate as serious business and my inspections are performed as if I were buying the property myself.
I’m a Tough Inspector! No shortcuts. No skimpy reports. No quick walk-through. No “soft” reports. Just a thorough and no nonsense inspection.
Some of the benefits you will receive from me are:
- As Maine’s original Independent inspector, I work entirely for you. You will receive an unbiased, independent report.
- One of only 2 Certified Master Inspectors in the State. Don’t leave your inspection in the hands of a rookie.
- Being certified through 4 organizations, assures you of a highly trained professional inspector – not a part-timer.
- Over 16 years of inspection and real estate experience to have on your side.
- Certified Mold and air quality inspector. Mold is a growing health concern. Don’t buy a home without a mold inspection!
- Inspecting property is my full time occupation and my business is not part of a franchise.
- You’ll receive my personal attention.
- You’ll receive a detailed narrative inspection report with digital pictures, illustrations and in-depth explanations of problems. My reports average over 45 pages.
- You’ll receive the personal attention you deserve.
- You will receive accurate inspection information because I utilize state-of-the-art testing equipment.
- You get to accompany me during the inspection to ask important questions.
- You receive my money back guarantee.
- I am available 7 days a week to fit your schedule.
- You receive free consultation services for as long as you own the property.
- You’ll be entitled to my “repeat customer discount” should you need my services again in the future.
- Check with the Better Business Bureau so you’ll be sure you are dealing with a business you can trust.
- Payment is made easy! Credit cards and checks are accepted online.
- Hundreds of satisfied customers!
- You will likely save lots of money by having the seller repair or replace defective items before you buy!
- The inspection fee may be tax deductible! Check with the IRS or your accountant to be sure.
- HUD and FHA inspections!
Avoid Price Shopping!
Low property inspection fees should be regarded with suspicion as they often identify those who are new to the business or who do a quick walk-through, an on-site report or provide a minimal report.
You are spending thousands of dollars on property – do you really want to take a chance on an inspection just to save a few dollars? Just one defect missed could result in expensive repairs.
The best method of price shopping is to shop for quality, and that’s just what you’ll receive with Sherlock Homes Certified Home Inspections!
Need more reasons to choose me as your inspector? Visit my Testimonials page to see what others have said about my services.
Then book your inspection today!